Question :

Naresh earns 30800 per month. He keeps 50% for household expenses, 15% for his personal expenses, 20% for expenditure on his children and the rest he saves. What amount does he save per month?

Subject

Mathematics

Standard

Class 8

Views

40

Asked By

Krishav

Knowledge
Answer / Solution

Expenditure on Household = 50%

Expenditure on self = 15%

Expenditure on children = 20%

Total expenditure in month is (50 + 15 + 20)% = 85%

Savings per month is = (100 – 85)% = 15%. 

15% of 30800 = (0.15 × 30800) =  4620

Therefore, Naresh saves Rs. 4620 per month.

Knowledge
Answer / Solution

Total Expenses 50+15+20 = 85 percent out of 100. Now remaining amount is 15%.

Therefore, 15 percent of Total earning of Naresh is 

15% of 30800 = 15/100 × 30800) =  15 × 308 = Rs 4620. Hence, He saves Rs 4620 per month of Total Earning. 

Recent Question Update

Properties of the Real Number System

Advantages Of NCERT, CBSE & State Boards Solutions For All Subjects

  • All the NCERT Solutions have been prepared by academic experts having 10+ years of teaching experience.
  • They have prepared all the solutions in simple and easy language so that each and every student can understand the concepts easily.
  • All the solutions have been explained step to step-wise in details with better explanations.
  • Students can also use these question and answers for your assignments and in homework help.
  • All the solutions have been explained in detail and the answers have been compiled in a step-wise manner.
  • All the questions and answers are commonly prepared according to the Latest Syllabus of Board Education and Guidelines.
  • Students can know about the various types of questions asked in the exams with the help of these solutions.

Top Course Categories